Friday, November 4, 2016

Week 5 EOC: This is what has my interest

https://twitter.com/yadadameen4/status/794605918428086272

Kendall Jenner's 21st birthday party dress has my attention. Jenner was wearing a LaBourjoisie mini dress that gave off an old Hollywood flare. This has my attention because I'm a Fashion and Retail Management major so this brought a lot of joy to me. Jenner's style has influenced many young individuals because of her individuality from her Kardashian sisters. Her presence is different from theirs and I like that a lot from her.

https://twitter.com/yadadameen4/status/794607778757152769

Another Jenner, Kylie. Over the past few years she has impacted her followers greatly. Kylie has launched her own cosmetic line and there is always something in the media about her and well known rapper Tyga. her unique style has many memorized, especially for her 2016 Halloween costume. This year everyone had creative ideas and went above and beyond and I loved it. Kylie's costume I loved a lot because she bodied it. She went as Christina Aguilera. It's crazy how good Kylie pulled this off from the piercings in her face down to an exact replica of her outfit Aguilera wore in her 'Dirtty' music video.

  https://twitter.com/yadadameen4/status/794609814156414976

Rihanna will always have my full attention. She is simply iconic in anything she wears. Anytime she steps out she kills the show. Over the past few years she has been making a great presence in the fashion world. Launching her clothing line with Puma, Fenty has brought in a great audience. It's a unique clothing line that I feel you have to really enjoy Rihannas looks to go out and buy. But to be honest who doesn't love Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment