Friday, October 21, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Fashion is a source of expression, and no one should be judged by the way they are expressing themselves. As a fashion buyer it is ok to step out of your comfort zone. You want to be creative in a way that you know will make everyone happy. Me working at Nordstrom I step out of comfort zone a lot and choose fashions that I typically wouldn't wear, but you want to please everyone. In the fashion industry it is crazy that there are many different styles that please many individuals and as a buyer you want everyone to feel welcomed into the store and feel very comfortable buying something that is pleasing to them. After graduating from the Art Institute I will take all the knowledge that I gained and apply it well and I will go far with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment