Friday, October 21, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

I moved to Vegas July, 2016 and it is very different from where I'm from which is the Bay Area. I stayed in the house all the time until my best friend came to visit me in September. We decided to go to strip and we went to the Grand Canal Shoppes. There is a store called Basin White much similar to Lush. Basically organic cosmetics. Soon as we walked in we were greeted with the biggest hello and smile from an employee by the name of Robert. He asked us a lot of questions and made us feel very comfortable with him. He gave us samples of a lot of the products and ran down a lot of ingredients that was included in them. We went in there with the intention of buying nothing but we both ended up getting something just so Robert could get his commission. Customer Service like that is always expected but never given as effective as that time I entered Basin White.

No comments:

Post a Comment