Friday, December 16, 2016

implementation evaluation control

For my product I will follow through with everything I said I was going  to do. Make sure everyone is satisfied and I enjoy what I am doing. New goals will be set ever so often to make sure I am on track. I will stay loyal to my brand. Increasing quality can also result in increased brand loyalty, greater ability to raise prices, or new opportunities for market segmentation(MTKG178). When my product is in stores I hope customers stay true to my brand. I hope my old customers bring in new ones and the allow me to grow as a brand and help me make my product better. I want to be on a good level with my clients where they are comfortable with giving feedback. the quality they expect and that are sold at prices they are willing to pay(MKTG7).

No comments:

Post a Comment